Commemorative Retirement Scrapbook Ideas: Step by Step Guide to Start
Career Retirement Scrapbook Pages Layout
I created a bulletin board image on my layout with logos of companies I've worked for, instead of a corkboard with post-it-notes. I love business to financial modeling in my work as a CPA, aside from accounting entries that I made use of colorful flowchart call-out symbols to indicate my position and months to years spent for each company worked for.
My retirement page is a summary of my years working as an accounting professional. To denote an office vibe, I worked with staple wires aside from regular adhesives in putting together my retirement page.
The technique of using zentangle (in color and in black & white) on your scrapbook is to show a little bit of artistry amidst all the office vibes of my layout. I hope you'll enjoy my written tutorial of a retirement page and get inspired in getting more scrapbook ideas for your retirement album
Your Retirement Scrapbook Albums Materials
1. Prepare your pattern paper by trimming the unwanted portion with your scissors.
2. Staple 2 pattern papers together with the front slightly skewed.
3. Print a collage of company logos you've worked for together with a photo of you / retiree. Line with a pencil along the border of the whole collage and inside, around each logo comprising the collage.
4. Prepare your coloring pens. Color outside the border of your collage in border stripes.
5. Prepare your smash pen. Using your black pen draw a zentangle pattern along the spaces between your pictures to create a great border.
6. Cut the finished work from your white paper. Adhere to a pink cardstock.
7. Prepare your scallop scissors. Scallop cut around your zentangled collage work.
9. Print and cut-out these call-outs. You may want to use special call-outs but in my case, a box-type call-out works just fine.
10. Adhere your zentangled collage of company logos and photo to your pattern paper. Position all the call outs and adhere them to your page.
11. Form the layout page title with letter stickers.
12. Embellish your layout with glitter chipboard numbers.
13. Add journaling and watch this first page of your retirement scrapbook album take shape.
14. Add wooden chipboard embellishments.
You Now Have a Wonderful Scrapbook Retirement Album In The Making!
Layout By Kathleen B. Hernandez