Christmas Scrapbooking Idea: Creating A Stunning Page With Textured Snow!
Supply List For Your Christmas Scrapbook Ideas
• Ranger Matte Medium
• Maja Designs- Vintage Summer Basics 1945
• Prima- Epiphany 6×6 paper pad
• Versamark Dazzle Watermark Stamp Pad
• Stampendous- shabby blue embossing enamel
• Tattered Angel Glam- luscious lavender
• Dusty Attic- snowflakes
• Ranger Heat Tool
• Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture
• Prima 12×12 Stencil item #564797
• Prima Flowers – Layla
• Prima Resin
• Prima – Delight Tag Me
• Prima – Delight Flair Buttons
• Momento Ink pad Tuxedo Black
• Hero Arts stamp – French Post
• Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text Stickers
• Vallejo Glass Bead Gel
• Palette Knife
• Uhu glue
• 12×12 Chipboard
• Foam tape
Wait! Now That You Have A Theme For Your Page, Then You'll Need To Know What Layout To Use....Let Me Show You...
Your Christmas Scrapbook Layout Step-By-Step!
1. Glue down the paper to a 12×12 chipboard using a matte medium.
2. Use your hand to distress the edges by pulling the paper down with a rolling motion.
3. Place the stencil over the top of your card stock (tape down your card stock to hold it in place). Now it's time to create our snowfall effect!
4. Use a spoon to randomly apply the Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture (when this dries it will look like falling snow!)
5. Allow sufficient time to dry (see product instructions).
6. Carefully peel the stencil off the card stock
7. You should now have a random snow drop effect on your christmas scrapbook layout.
9. Add embossing ink on top of the gesso-ed chippie
10. Cover chippie with embossing powder then heat set
11. Distress edges of all papers using paper distresser
12. Add some random stamping on card stock and doilies or used craft paper
13. Position all the paper and embellishments to your liking. Then start adhering by using cardboard boxes and chipboard pieces to add dimension. You may want to fold used colored paper and make origami to add more dimension.
14. Add glass beads gel using a brush to flowers and other areas to add some sparkle
15. Let all the mediums dry! I hope you had as much fun giving this Christmas scrapbook page a try, as I did creating it!
Christmas is all about making fun, happy memories, and creating a wonderful Christmas-inspired album that will help preserve those moments. You can either give them away as a gift for the holidays or as a family keepsake. It's also a wonderful way to bond with your family! I hope you had fun making this as much as I did!