3 Christmas Scrapbooking Ideas: Secrets To Having An Amazing Christmas Scrapbook Layout
Follow these 3 Merry Christmas Scrapbook Ideas
Secret #1. Decide on your number of scrapbook pages
Wait! Now That You Know About These Amazing Ideas For Your Page, Then You'll Need To Start Working On Your Layout....Let Me Show You...
Secret #2. Choose merry and unique shots as scrapbook layout focal point
Here are a couple of focal point ideas:
Christmas flickering candle flame
Dear Santa Christmas Layouts
Secret #3. Creative Christmas scrapbook layouts embellishments
I hope these scrapbook ideas helped you enjoy putting your Christmas scrapbook memories together. By utilizing these ideas, you'll be having a very merry holiday scrapbook album to look forward to for years to come! Merry Christmas and happy scrapbooking!
Bonus: Create a stunning Christmas layout with textured snow!
Christmas is one of those special events that need to be scrapbooked. If you're like me, you probably got one or ten photos that you'd love to turn into a Christmas scrapbook page but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Well, today we'll show you some Christmas scrapbook layout ideas so you can create a simple yet elegant page that captures that peaceful winter feel! You'll discover how to use a stencil to create stunning snowfall effects and much more for your next beautiful Christmas scrapbook layout 🙂
This also makes a beautiful Christmas gift that you may want to give to your family or loved ones to remember the season. You may also want to create your own picture frames or simple decorations for a crafty holiday.
Although it looks incredibly detailed, scrapbooking Christmas with these lovely effects is actually pretty easy to make by just using some simple tricks and basic tools. Be sure to check out the supply list below for everything we used in this project.
Supply List For Your Christmas Scrapbook Ideas
• Ranger Matte Medium
• Maja Designs- Vintage Summer Basics 1945
• Prima- Epiphany 6×6 paper pad
• Versamark Dazzle Watermark Stamp Pad
• Stampendous- shabby blue embossing enamel
• Tattered Angel Glam- luscious lavender
• Dusty Attic- snowflakes
• Ranger Heat Tool
• Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture
• Prima 12×12 Stencil item #564797
• Prima Flowers – Layla
• Prima Resin
• Prima – Delight Tag Me
• Prima – Delight Flair Buttons
• Memento Inkpad Tuxedo Black
• Hero Arts stamp – French Post
• Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text Stickers
• Vallejo Glass Bead Gel
• Palette Knife
• Uhu glue
• 12×12 Chipboard
• Foam tape
Christmas Layout Step-by-Step Guide
1. Glue down the paper to a 12×12 chipboard using a matte medium.
2. Use your hand to distress the edges by pulling the paper down with a rolling motion.
3. Place the stencil over the top of your card stock (tape down your card stock to hold it in place). Now it's time to create our snowfall effect!
4. Use a spoon to randomly apply the Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture (when this dries it will look like falling snow!)
5. Carefully peel the stencil off the card stock... and you should now have a random snow drop effect on your christmas scrapbook layout!
6. Prime chippies with one coat of gesso and let it dry. Add embossing ink on top of the gesso-ed chippies then cover them with embossing powder and heat set with your heating gun.
7. Using the paper distresser, distress the edges of the paper for that extra look!
8. Add some random stamping on card stock and doilies or used craft paper for additional textures and layers on your page.
9. Position all the paper and embellishments to your liking. Start adhering by using cardboard boxes and chipboard pieces to add dimension.
10. Add glass beads gel using a brush to flowers and other areas to add some sparkle. You may want to fold used colored paper and make origami to add more dimension.
When all elements are dry and done, get ready to feel the Christmas magic come to life with your layout!
Christmas is all about making fun, happy memories, and creating a wonderful Christmas-inspired album that will help preserve those moments. You can either give them away as a gift for the holidays or as a family keepsake. It's also a wonderful way to bond with your family! I hope you had fun making this as much as I did!