♥ Foam shapes
– Foam shapes aren't just for kids! Because of their thickness, foam shapes add dimension to a page. Whether it's letters, fish, numbers or smiley faces, you'll discover a wide variety of shapes.
♥ Glitter glue
– Super easy to use, glitter glue adds texture to a page. Create free-form swirls or use it to form a frame around a sticker or die-cut.
♥ Journal tags
– for a special touch, write on pre-made journal tags and adhere them to your page.
♥ Metal photo corners
– You can purchase photo corners that come in multiple colors or make your own out of card stock. Photo corners allow you to remove a photo later if need be.♥ Pockets
– Although pockets often are used to hold photos, you can also use them to display ticket stubs, a recipe, or some other paper item.♥ Pressed flowers
– Pressed flowers add beauty to a scrapbook page. Gather a few together or sprinkle throughout the page.♥ Punches
– Punches come in different sizes and shapes. Put your scraps to use and punch a bunch of leaves, snowmen or dinosaurs to use in your scrapbook.♥ Ribbon or Twine
– Used as a border, a tiny bow or as a string to a balloon, you'll discover a lot of uses for ribbon and twine!
– When you're looking for just a little something to enhance a flat embellishment, add a sequin.♥ Stickers
– Stickers are super easy to use. You simply peel and press! You should be able to find stickers for most any theme. Be sure to check your dollar store to save on cost.
♥ Word bands
– Word bands are similar to stickers. Some contain just one word, while others are phrases. Quite often word bands are dark letters printed on a transparent background.
That's it for todays scrapbooking for beginners tutorial! Apply the key concepts presented in this tutorial, and you'll be able to create scrapbooks that your friends and family will rave about! Have fun trying out the different embellishments and look for unique ways to use them.
Please feel free to share this scrapbooking for beginners tutorial with your friends if you know they'll find it useful!