• The Basics – scissors, paper trimmer, basic tools.
• Plenty of your favorite adhesive, with refills if required.
• Patterned scrapbook paper to make beautiful enchanting pages
and card stock in coordinating colors.
• Selected embellishments (alpha stickers, brads, ribbons, flowers, die cuts).
• Personal mats or consumables for shared tools.
• An acrylic block that suits a range of your stamps.
• Journalling pens.
• Page storage for completed layouts or an empty photo album.
• Post it notes to attach to an incomplete layout with notes on what is missing for completion.
• If you take along messy items place them in separate zip lock bags in case they leak or damage your other supplies in transit.
• Journal prompts or notes.
• Selected photos.
• Your camera (take photos of the retreat in process, the new friends you have made, nearby gardens or landmarks, others' work you would like to draw inspiration from (after asking for permission)).
• If you have space left in your tote/bag fill it up with your most recent favorite items to use on your layouts.
• Your phone, laptop, tablet.
• A power strip and extension cable (some retreats restrict the amount of plug in items.