10 Beautiful Scrapbooking Ideas for Couples
1. Make a Romantic Scrapbook Calendar Embellishment to Commemorate Your First Date
2. Take Screenshots of Special Text Messages and Display Them
3.Display Your Love Notes in Mini-Envelopes
4. Mark Special Moments in Your Life on a Map
5. Display Mementos From Your Dates
6. Count Down The Seconds, Hours, or Days Since You First Met
7. Show How Much You Love Your Partner With a Heart Pie Chart
This is a fun tongue-in-cheek romantic scrapbook idea for couples that allows you to also include some of your favorite things. Feel free to include the dog, sleeping in, or even wine! The love-heart pie chart is individual and one of those awesome scrapbooking ideas in which you can create with whatever you have on hand.
8. Celebrate a Long-Distance Relationship With a Map
This couples romantic scrapbook idea is perfect for those in a long-distance relationship or for those that started their romance long-distance! It's a simple idea and wonderfully individual to each couple.
Just print off or get hold of a map that shows where you both live and mark the two points in your own creative way, connecting them with a line or embellishments of some sort. You may want to include notes or on the distance between the two points and how you would usually visit each other, whether by a road trip or flying.
9. Immortalize ''Your Song'' in The Pages of Your Scrapbook
10. Commemorate Your Travels as a Couple
I hope you have found some inspiration with these scrapbooking ideas for couples and I would love to see your interpretations of these. Happy scrapping!